Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The End of the Pickled Eel Blog - Almost



I have been working on transferring this blog to (this blogsite here) something that will give me a bit more flexibility in how I present my material. It is a work in progress (you will see I am still having some fun with the formatting) but it is finally at a point where I think a reader can survive navigating their way around the site.

I hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts if you have time to leave a comment.


The new blog is at http://pickledeel.com


If you are an email subscriber please resubscribe on the new page - I am using a different email service to the one I use here. Assuming of course you continue to wish to have my posts drop into your inbox. THANKYOU.

Feel free to forward this on to anyone who you think might enjoy the occasional digression in their web reading.

The Last Post (if you have a bugle sound it now).

15 comments:

... said...

I guess I will update my reader and my link on my blog roll...have fun at your new digs.

Pickledeel said...

Thanks Mishka - hope you enjoy the new digs too.

Kitty said...

Hiya Mr Pickled Eel

Just found you, to find you are moving. Very cool, spoke with JD's mum and dad today and they told me about your work.

Thank you very much for your ... words.

This is me www.22kitty.blogspt.com, drop me an email if you would like to know a few funny JD adventures from WA.

ttfn
-=kitty=-

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck with the new format!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Interesting blog..will check out your new site also

Thanks for visiting The Couch

Anonymous said...

Moving can be fun and exciting and a headache sometimes. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Moving from blogger to a self hosted platform is such a liberating event. I did it for my site over a year ago, now I'm just trying to convince my wife!

Luxury holidays in The Maldives said...

Best of luck getting to grips with your new blog, i'm sure you'll pick a good format. Best of luck

Coach Hire said...

Hi,

I was reading this blog over the weekend and must say your blog has great information about travel, tours and holidays. I will love to read your new blog over the next weekend.

Thanks a lot
Julia

Cheap Minibus Hire London said...

Good morning

I think that is a wise decision to take shifting your blog to your own domain and hosting....All the best ahead and will surely pay a visit to your new site

Regards,

Dave

Goissimo said...

Hi, good decision, i hope all goes well for you and we will most definatly be visiting your new site

linna said...

Find your great Travel News and sing the songs at Free

baidu said...

The last century, former Philippines first lady Imelda Marcos, wife "3000 pairs of designer shoes" has become the ultimate fashion indicators.The name brand high heels is a woman of stimulants.

baidu said...

bai du is a Search engine

zqy369 said...

Foreign standard hard shoes on the doll's feet protective

effect is better, while some domestic manufacturers and consumers that soft these dolls of

shoes more comfortable to wear. Not uniform testing methods and cognitive concepts

restricted the introduction of national uniform standards.

Nike NZ